MEMBERSHIP RULES AND FEES
HACSE offers different types of memberships as indicated below depending upon who the users are:
- Student Membership
- Core Faculty / Visiting Faculty / Staff
- Alumni Membership
- Individual Memberships for professionals
||Library Fees Annual Rs.
||No. of Books
||Lending Duration (Days)
||Fine (First Week) Rs.
||FINE (Second Week) Rs.
|Current B. Ed. Students
|Professionals (including alumni members)
|*Reading Room Students
* LENDING ONLY FOR RESTRICTED BOOKS
PLEASE NOTE: This membership is only for academic purpose. Individuals must produce a letter from the organization or a valid Identity card
- Library remains open from 9.00 A.M to 4:00 P.M. throughout the year.
- Library observes holidays on 1st and 3rd Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Only the registered members can use the library facilities.
- Students are not allowed to sit in the library during lecture hours.
- Students can borrow two books at a time from the library for a period one-week while the staff members can retain the books for a period of one month.
- Deposit your identity card along with the card of the book you want to refer in the library at the circulation counter
- Before issuing a book, please check the physical condition of the book. If any pages are torn or missing, inform the Librarian immediately.
- The documents like Reference book, bound volumes of journals, loose issues of current journals are issued only to the Faculty as reference book.
- The books which are already issued can be claimed/reserved at the issue counter.
- Users are not allowed to bring books issued by them inside the library unless they intend to return them.
- Reference book issued for overnight use should be returned before closing of the library on all days.
- Library Borrower's Card is not transferable.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are not allowed in the library premises.
- Members should maintain silence in the reading hall of the library.
- Group Discussion in the library is strictly prohibited.
- Switch off your mobile phone or keep on silent mode before entering the library. Librarian reserves right to confiscate the mobile phone if found to be disturbing to the staff or members.
- No book in damaged condition will be accepted from the reader. In such condition, appropriate amount would be deducted from the deposit or book needs to be bound by the member. The details of this recovery would be determined by librarian
- Members are responsible for any damage caused by them to the books or any other property belonging to the library and shall be required to pay the penalty imposed upon them by the Librarian.
- Loss of book must be reported immediately.
- The rules for replacement & fine calculation of the lost book are available at the circulation counter.
- The members caught tearing pages / stealing of books will be suspended forthwith from using the library facilities and further the college will initiate a disciplinary action against them.
- The Librarian reserves the right to recommend the suspension of Library Membership of any member found misbehaving, abusing the library staff and behaving in an indecent manner.
- Upon any infringement of the library rules members shall forfeit the privileges of admission and membership of the library.