KNOW US BETTER..... HACSE!
Developing a nation is synonymous to developing classroom teachers. With this philosophical base CCYM's Hashu Advani College of Special Education (www.hacse.org.in) has been undertaking various activities related to human resource development in the field of special education for more than 2 decades. The prime focus of the activities of the college is empowering / creating a taskforce of human resource for children with diverse needs - disability.
In order to move towards a right based, inclusive and diversity friendly society, CCYM's Hashu Advani College of Special Education remains committed to develop and empower the human resource in the field of special education which would facilitate need based and blissful education in special, inclusive and open systems.
To execute human resource development programs through a warm, transparent and participatory work environment which,
- Addresses training needs of all sections of society: aspirant graduates, in-service educators,
school authorities, administrators and policy makers;
- Is aligned to general as well as special education needs of the school system,
- Ensures rich and varied learning environment to the learners.
- To annually develop 45 well groomed teachers who possess appropriate knowledge, skills, attitude and self efficacy to play a definite role in education in the contemporary world,
- To create learning opportunity to minimum 60 in-service special educators through short term
- To plan and execute measurable steps towards inclusive education through disability orientation
for better school / college / university education;
- To create pro active professional net working with various Government and non-profit organizations working towards similar objectives;
- To consciously raise the quality bar keeping our activities and outcomes in tune with values of
our regulatory agencies and forces: CCYM, RCI, UoM, UGC, Higher Education - GoM, alumni and
employment market Non discriminatory and diversity friendly work environment,
- Professionalism, professional ethics and respecting all options of problem solving and pro active
- Internal and external collaboration as against competition in fulfilling objectives. Running
together always matters, running faster may not.
- Lifelong learning and reflecting as a response to internal and external feedback towards being
better professional, better human being.
About The Programs Offered (Long term)
- 2 year / 4 semester programs,
- Admission through Maharashtra CET (common Entrance Test)
- Medium : English and Marathi
- For admission : Contact college between January to April every year firstname.lastname@example.org
1. B.Ed (Special Education - Hearing Impairment) (since 1997)
2. B Ed (Special Education - Learning Disability) (since 2016)
Chembur Colony Yuvak Mandal (CCYM)
University of Mumbai
Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Dept of Higher Education, Govt of Maharashtra
University Grant Commission (UGC)
Student Scholarships By
Ministry of Social Justice, Govt of Maharashtra
- Free support while appearing for CET,
- Campus recruitment opportunity,
- Excellent student teacher ratio and hand held grooming,
- Quality learning experiences,
- Well connected to central / western / Harbor lines in Mumbai,
- Multi cultural / multi lingual professional environment,
- Experienced and qualified faculty,
- Internship / practical work in best schools closer to your residence.
Other Services Offered
- CREs: RCI recognized Short term In-service training programs for special teachers
- Aayam: Campus recruitment and placement services to students and Alumni
- AAHA: Alumni association of HACSE
- Arushi: Annual report and newsletter
- Adhikar: Family empowerment certificate program for family members of CWHI
- Aabhasi: Value added certificate course on online teaching Learning
- Aao Baat Kare: Value added certificate course on "getting better at conversations (online mode)
- Aarambha: Certificate course on disability orientation and inclusion for mainstream teachers
- Anubhootee: State level conference for special teachers
- AAS: Additional Academic support to students with special needs
CCYM's HACSE, one of the RCI recognized colleges makes following Proactive Disclosures under Section 4 (1) (b) of RTI, 2005 as per the guidelines provided by the Department of Revenue and Department of Higher Education.
- Organizationsâ€™ details, functions and duties have been given on the website Following documents can be accessed at college office on any working day between 11.00 to 1.00 with prior appointment.
- Powers and duties
- Decision making, supervision, accessibility
- Normas for discharge of functioning
- Rules, regulations, instructions and manuals
- Categories of the documents
- Arrangements for consultation
- Boards, councils and committees
- Directory of officers and employees
- Monthly remuneration
- Budget, expenditure and disbursement
- Execution of subsidy programs
- Recipients of concessions
- Above said information in a reduced electronic form
- Particulars of obtaining information
- Details of PIO
- Other related information
Arushi Annual Report
Click here to download Arushi Report.