WELCOME TO HACSE, a higher education echo system where students are considered facilitators of teaching!
Diversity is our value and THAT NEEDS TO BE RESPECTED. Do reach us if you feel discriminated. We look at is a reminder to all of us rather than a mere formality.
It is mandatory for all the students to take online anti ragging pledge as per UGC guidelines.
Feedback / complaint / grievances are part of community functioning. We, as a team like to believe that we are positive about it - in fact we often say that, something bothering? Tell US.
HERE IS WHY? If you dont, we will not come to know about issues that bother you and hence the load of solving your problem is not on us - it is on you.
1. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Seek confidential appointment with your mentor
3. Drop your note in feedback box (it is ok if you do not write your name
4. Document your point when periodic feedback is obtained from you
1. Maintain dignity and confidentiality
2. Have discussion
3. Evaluate situation
4. Draw action points
5. Have face to face 'talk it out' sessions with professional counselor
6. Zero tolerance if proven
1. Chalta hain / ignore
2. Wait and see for some time
3. Take it outside the campus
4. What can be done!
1.Response within 5 working days for drop box note
2.Response within 3 working days for reaching out through e mail
3.Response within 1 working day for personal reaching out to mentor
1. Meet / mail the principal email@example.com
2. Meet / mail secretary CCYM
Hope you are with us in creating an academic culture which is vibrant and benefits ALL.
Solving your concerns is our duty but more importantly addressing systemic issues is our commitment.